Macdonald Psychological Services charges a fee-for-service that is largely guided by the recommended fee schedule provided by the Psychologists Association of Alberta, while also taking into account relative educational background, training, and experience. The fee for service is $225/ hr. Many times, these fees may be covered (at least in part) by the client’s extended health care plan. Any work conducted by staff members under the supervision of Dr. Macdonald will be billed at the same rate.
- Counselling/ Consultation - $225/ hr.
- Assessment (all costs are approximate and depend on complexity, nature of assessments required, etc. – all assessments include intake, testing materials and clinician time, data scoring & interpretation, feedback interview, and comprehensive written report)
* Complete Psychoeducational Assessment (Intellectual/ academic/ social-emotional) – starting at $2500
* Intellectual OR Academic Only (including gifted) – starting at $1800
* Social-Emotional only (anxiety, depression, ADHD, etc.) - Starting at $1200
* Career only – starting at $1200
- Workshops/ Presentations
* Contact for specifics
430, 1032-17th Ave. SW Calgary, AB